Saturday, November 5, 2011

"Tober"

Jenna's birthday is in October and so all year she has been telling people "my birthday is in Tober." It has been a very busy Tober around here, not the least of which was Jenna's 4th birthday!

Earlier in the month we took the kids to San Diego for their fall break. Our friends the Roberts went with us. We were able to go to Legoland and the beach and also visited with some friends who live out there. It was a great time, not too far from home! The cooler weather was also nice!







After waiting for so long for her birthday (tell me about it, I waited so long to give birth to her!), the day finally came. I broke down and planned a party (not my favorite thing to do). Naturally it had to be a superman party. It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a PARTY!





Here is a better shot of the cake my friend Erica decorated for me. She is AMAZING and so nice to help!

In all the chaos I didn't get a chance to take a picture of all the kids and their capes. Speaking of AMAZING people, my mother-in-law helped me sew superman capes for all the kids. They went on a treasure hunt and found the capes at the end. I kid you not, the kids put those on and were running around the house in a circle for 15 minutes. It was so adorable.

Last but certainly not least, Halloween!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That's pretty cool that Jena is into Superman. Clark is totally into him too right now. Poor thing only has a bandana to use as a cape. He just turned 4 in oct. we should hook these two up! Little match made in heaven.

rebecca and tim white said...

I'll say Melissa! Why don't you guys move out here!