On another topic, Lizzy had her two year birthday last week. I know, I know, it is hard to believe she is two. She is a stinker though and has been thoroughly initiating me into her two-year-old phase. Why does this phase seem to last F O R E V E R? It is good she is so cute and lovable. Maybe I will search ebay for a book on two-year-olds.....
Sunday, February 19, 2012
My ebay Addiction
Well, it has been flaring again, my ebay addiction that is. It comes and goes (just like my zebra print addiction) and is finally starting to go again. What is it about selling my stuff on ebay that gets me so excited?? I love watching people bid for my stuff, they ask questions, they watch it until the auction ends, and then, at the end, I get to mail my stuff off that I don't need anymore and I have money in my pay-pal account. What is not to love about that?? I just finished selling $200 worth of stuff on ebay and then I have money just sitting in my pay-pal account that I can use to buy random things ON ebay. You can buy just about ANYTHING on ebay for a good price. It is so fun!!! Just seems like such a good system to me. I am always amazed when I hear people say that they have never used ebay before. Why not!!! It saves so much time running around town trying to find exactly what you need. For example, Tim tells me the other day that he needs a pair of suspenders for the pioneer trek (that is another story). Takes me about two minutes to locate a good pair for a good price on ebay, click and pay $3 (out of my pay-pal balance) for them and they are mailed right to my house. How easy is that!
On another topic, Lizzy had her two year birthday last week. I know, I know, it is hard to believe she is two. She is a stinker though and has been thoroughly initiating me into her two-year-old phase. Why does this phase seem to last F O R E V E R? It is good she is so cute and lovable. Maybe I will search ebay for a book on two-year-olds.....
On another topic, Lizzy had her two year birthday last week. I know, I know, it is hard to believe she is two. She is a stinker though and has been thoroughly initiating me into her two-year-old phase. Why does this phase seem to last F O R E V E R? It is good she is so cute and lovable. Maybe I will search ebay for a book on two-year-olds.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have looked on Ebay but never really used it. Maybe I need to look around my house for stuff to sell! :) Lizzy is adorable, can't belive she is 2, she is so tiny!
Post a Comment