Friday, January 23, 2009
Our Snowmen
Eric is such a holiday person. Every year when I take down the Halloween decorations he gets sad, he loves putting up our few Valentine decorations, and when St. Patrick's Day rolls around, he asks why we aren't decorating the house. So a few years ago in attempting to minimize his sadness when we were taking down the Christmas decorations (it was pretty sad) I told him we would get the winter snowmen out.....

.....It seems to have worked pretty well, this year he was actually all ready to put the Christmas decorations away and get out the snowmen. The problem is, they just aren't fitting in this year. We have had absolutely perfect weather the last few weeks. We are talking high 70s low 80s with no wind. It has been so awesome that we have been out playing almost every day. In fact, Eric asked me the other day why we never swim in the pool anymore (oh I don't know, maybe because it is JANUARY!!). So we are making the most of our warm weather here because our bad weather hits in May. Does anyone know of a good home for some snowmen??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I miss that gorgeous weather!!!
Hey Whites! Just wanted to let you know I found your blog from a link off of the Harding's. How fun!! I love all your pictures!
Rain and snow that is all we have in Utah latley. I really need to come and visit.
maybe you need some snowmen with swim trunks on and goggles!
Post a Comment