Thursday, July 23, 2009
New Baby
So our big news is that we are expecting baby number four next February. I know, February seems like FOREVER away, and it is. I am 10 weeks along and have been feeling sick since week 5. This time I am on anti-nausea drugs which really seem to be helping, but not eliminating the nausea. I am doing a lot better than last time and I able to function a lot of the time, but I don't have a lot of energy. So I hope all of you with bear with me ONE last time while I hang in there through another pregnancy. I apologize in advance for any grumpiness which is sure to follow. Despite feeling so lousy, I am so grateful and thankful for the opportunity to have another baby and look forward to meeting this little person!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Congratulations!! That is such exciting news you and your family. I hope you start to feel better soon:)
Congratulations! I heard from mom that Melissa and I are the only ones not pregnant. It'll probably stay that way for a little while at least :) Hope you get your little boy, and that you endure this yucky time!
That's wonderful news! Congrats! Hope you feel better real soon:)
Holy cow! Congratulations...how exciting! Please let me know if I can ever do anything for you...watch your kids, pick up some gingerale, soda crackers, whatever. Yeah!
How exciting, congratulations!!
I am so excited for you! We are expecting too! I need to put it on my blog but just havent made it that far. I am due mid Jan. I am excited but really nervous because it has been sooooooo long. Luke just turned 7. I hope you feel better and good luck with it all:)
yeah baby! boo puking! i've never thought you were as grumpy as you profess to be. here's hoping that the first trimester and the pukes disappear fast!
so excited for you! we are expecting a boy in september... trust me, it's ok to be grumpy. this is not easy and for me this is #3 not 4 like you! something that helped me... pellegrino sparkling water and fresh limes. strange, i know but it worked magic!
yeah! congratulations! So glad we were able to chat today. I sure miss you and will be looking forward to either seeing you in the Cleve or next year in Tucson.
Congrats!!! I am so very excited for you!!!
So exciting! Congratulations! You are so brave to go for #4. I'd jump at the chance except for the misery of pregnancy. Hang in there!
Oh wow!! Congrats! I was wondering if We'd be hearing this news soon from you :)
Post a Comment