Grandma Mortensen with the girls. We can't seem to get enough of our matching pink pooka dot dresses.

The little girls and I went with my Dad to visit MY Grandma Mortensen. Grandma was a good sport, and we only broke one thing while we were there and only had one major spit up. Not bad all in all.

Ahh, the 4th of July. Look how darling we all are. I am such a sucker for a little 4th of July dress. You'll note how I am wearing a sweater, and for good reason. It was a chilly 4th this year, in fact, the coldest I think I have ever experienced. In fact, I believe last Thanksgiving here in Arizona was warmer than the 4th was in Utah this year. Strange.

Just before the 4th of July parade and breakfast in my parent's neighborhood. We are freezing!

One of the things I LOVE about the 4th of July in Utah is being able to light off our own fireworks (that and it isn't 110 degrees at 9:00 at night). Here we are up at my brother Robert's house. It was a fun time.

Eric with his cousin Anna (my brother Robert's daughter). They are good buddies. Isn't she darling!!!

It was a very special birthday for Eric this year. 8 years old!

Eric made the decision to be baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, he was so excited and for several months before his birthday he kept telling me "I just want to be baptized NOW!" He was fortunate enough to be able to be baptized up in Utah on his exact birthday. It was a crazy morning, but everything worked out just fine.

We had a little get together/party for him afterwords. It was fun to have so many cousins there.
I can't believe that is all of the pictures I have. More next year I promise. We had such a fun trip, I am debating staying even longer next year. We will have to see!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a fun trip. I love going home to Salt Lake to see family. That's awesome Eric was baptized there so you could have all your family there for it.
Post a Comment