Wednesday, August 11, 2010

BTS

Back to School today. I haven't quite been ready for them to go. Granted I have gotten absolutely nothing done this summer, but I really enjoy having my children with me. I feel such a completeness having all four of them together. Nevertheless the time has come, so Tim, Jenna, Lizzy and I took Eric and Rachel to school this morning. It is always crazy there the morning of the first day of school. At least now that school has started I don't have to hear ten times a day "I just don't want to go back to school" or "Why does school have to start next week?" I always remember being excited for school to start. Do I just make it so much fun here at the house that they don't want to go back? Then, last week they were both trying to talk me into home schooling them. I would have been absolutely mortified if my parents had ever suggested that. What was cute this morning is that Jenna started crying after we dropped them off. I didn't even know she liked Eric and Rachel. Who knew? Here's hoping that today is a great 1st day back for them. An anxious Jenna and I will be at the bus stop to greet them.
I also just have to post these pictures of Lizzy because she is absolutely darling. Probably the kids don't want to go back because they will miss their baby so much!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The little outfit on Lizzy is darling! I can't believe how fast your kids have grown up!