(Note: I tried to post this the morning of Valentine's Day, but was having blogger issues which have subsequently kept me away. Here it is at any rate, be it a few holidays late!)
Happy Valentine's Day! We are pretty excited around here.
Saturday was Lizzy's 1st birthday. Yes, I know, it is hard to believe she is one already! It has been a strange combination of a very long yet a very short year. She is such a sweetie and has been the most wonderful addition to our family. Everyone except her it seems was excited for her birthday. Although I take that back, Jenna was rather annoyed that someone else got to have a birthday when she desperately wanted one herself. I suppose it is tough to be three though. Here are some pictures from the small party we had.
Happy Valentine's Day! We are pretty excited around here.
Saturday was Lizzy's 1st birthday. Yes, I know, it is hard to believe she is one already! It has been a strange combination of a very long yet a very short year. She is such a sweetie and has been the most wonderful addition to our family. Everyone except her it seems was excited for her birthday. Although I take that back, Jenna was rather annoyed that someone else got to have a birthday when she desperately wanted one herself. I suppose it is tough to be three though. Here are some pictures from the small party we had.
No comments:
Post a Comment