Couple of funny stories that I don't want to forget:
#1 - So on Saturday Eric had his piano recital, and Tim was in the lobby with Lizzy (she can't sit still to save her life). She was wearing a pink shirt with pink sequin sandals and this old man comes up to Tim (I'm not making this up) and says "Hey, is that your Son or your Grandson?" How do you respond to that? Tim was telling me this story later and says "I don't know what level to be offended on first." I don't know, maybe there are people out there who dress their boys in all pink. Really, Tim doesn't look THAT old! Do 37 year olds usually have grandsons? Grandsons who wear pink at that??
#2 - So the other day as the kids were leaving out the door for school Jenna yells to Eric "Good-bye Buddy and don't wet your big boy panties." Luckily Eric choose not to be offended or embarrassed and we all bust up laughing.
I can't resist adding this picture. Jenna thinks she is superman for some reason these days.
1 comment:
Hi Rebecca! I found your blog page from your brother's bog...I hope you don't mind! I read your most recent story about the old man's comment to your husband, and found it very funny! I had a similar experience when my girls were infants. They were dressed in pink onesies, and I had told this man their names were Morgan and Tori. He said, "Oh...two boys!" OK, I admit, Morgan can be a boy's name...but Tori? And what about their pink outfits? I should've said that I was a psychology major (which I was) and that I was running an experiment on my two sons to see how messed up it would make them! Seems as though these two gentlemen were related! :)
Post a Comment