May was such a crazy month that I am just now feeling calm enough about it to sit and write. It just felt like every day there were too many things to get done. Alas, it is over now, and here are the few pictures I managed to get:
Rachel and I went out to Tulsa, Oklahoma for my cousin Madeline's wedding. Cute Rachel got to be a flower girl. It was so much fun to spend time with my Mom, siblings and extended family. My brother, sister and I all fell in love with Tulsa.
Eric had his piano recital & did a GREAT job. I even dug deep and played a duet with him. It was a lot of fun!
Mother's Day!
2 comments:
Busy busy. I'm glad I have can pull up your blog to see what fun things you all are up too. I miss you a ton!
Jessica
I cannot get over how perfectly Rachel behaved at the wedding. What a doll! We really enjoyed visiting with you and only wish we had even more time to catch up! Love the blog :)
Post a Comment