Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween A Little Early

It has been a very busy last few weeks around here for some reason. I haven't even had a moment to stop and catch my breath! Last weekend my good friend Julie Roberts (not the movie star) came down from Chandler with her family for a visit (this is a big deal because people in the greater Phoenix area usually don't come down to "these parts"). We had so much fun with Julie and Matt and so did all the kids. Here is a picture of Eric and Rach in the pool with Jacob Roberts. So on Saturday night we went to an adult Halloween party which was super fun. I won the award for the "Best Costume" for my portrayal of Cruella Deville (now I am concerned, do we have many similarities???). It was a winning day for our family, because Tim won the "Most Outrageous Costume" award. Can you guess who he was?
Here is a picture with a few of my girlfriends at the party.
I came home from the party so grateful to live here and have such wonderful and fun friends!

4 comments:

Stacie said...

What a fun picture!! I love all the costumes!! Must have been a fun party! It took me a minute to recognize everyone but I think I did?! ;)

Laurel said...

i have wanted to go to an adult dress up party for forever but it seems like not many people like that kind of thing here. you look awesome. is that crystal and ruthann in the picture with you. are you going to the polar express in dec. we are so i hope that you will be there. cant wait to see some old friends:)

Unknown said...

Love the wigs!

iamwonderwoman said...

It looks like a great time! I think that you are so far from Cruella, but LOVE the costume!