Eric's school collects these box tops as a fundraiser. I have collected them for years and have always given them to the children of one of my friends. This year I had been saving them up for a while and sent them with Eric for the competition they were having. My sister Amanda also sent us a bunch (thanks Aunt Amanda!). We had a total of 105! We will keep you posted on who wins the competition and free dinner at Chilis!
4 comments:
she is super cute and both pictures i love. i have been collecting box tops for my kids as well but i always have to split them up between them and that causes a fight of course. lukes class won a popcorn party last year so we were excited:)
Now that is adorable! Talk about a happy baby. P.S. Impressive collection! I should start saving all my box tops and handing them over to you. -Michelle
Where did you get the pumpkin jammies? I want to get Todd some. I hope Eric wins the "box tops" competition! I've already started saving more.
Hi Rebecca!!! Your little famiy is so cute! Thanks for sending me the link to your blog. It'll be fun to keep in contact :)
Post a Comment