Friday, February 27, 2009

Fancy Nancy and her Camera Happy Sister

So Grandma White, who is one of the best seamstresses I have ever met, made Rachel a "Fancy Nancy" dress that arrived this week. We have been wearing it NON-STOP. For those of you who are not familiar with "Fancy Nancy" she is the character of a series of storybooks who loves all things fancy and glamorous. All over town this week we have been Fancy Nancy. This is how she accessorized the dress: So after I took this picture, the camera was lying on the floor and Jenna crawled it on over to me insisting that I take her picture. This is how she smiled for me:

3 comments:

Laurel said...

how fun. i love those books. i wish that i had a talent like that. your girls are so cute. how are your washer and dryer?

Trevor Ferrin said...

Hey! Your blog is too cute! I was about to leave you a FB message complaining about our subzero weather when I saw your blog address and thought I'd check it out. I love it!!

rufannmama said...

nancy sure is fancy. and rachel is radiant. sure love those little girls.