Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring Break

It has been a busy spring break for us. My mom came to watch the kids last week while Tim and I went up to Sedona with four other couples. We had so much fun and were definitely feeling the vortex! We got in lots of hiking and some tennis. I would love to go again sometime in the future. So the next day after getting home we headed to Disneyland with the kids and Grandma Mortensen. It had been two years since we had last made the trip, and the kids were a little hesitant at first for some of the rides, but we had a fun time. It is good to be home now, but we definitely have lots to catch up on! Here are some pictures from both trips:

From the left: The Cannons, Crowthers, Whites, Haymores and half of the Hardings

The guys in the Indian ruins

What great girlfriends I have!



Always pleasant to hike with Tim.



Rachel meeting Ariel with the Haymore girls at our princess dinner. Riding around all day in the stroller just wore Jenna out.
It was so nice to have Grandma Mortensen with us!



Little Rachel just can't help herself, if there is music she has to dance. I got this video of her while we were waiting for the parade to start.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

So you have friends in there that are the Haymore's, what are their first names? I am sure in some way we are related to them. I know there are Haymore's in Arizona that we are related to...Just curious

montanawildflower said...

looks like you guys had a great time! love the pictures and I loved chatting with you last week.

Laurel said...

How fun for you! It is always way more fun going on trips with friends. And who could resist Disneyland!!! Good luck on catching up on all your things:)

iamwonderwoman said...

It looks like you guys had a great time, sorry we missed not being able to go with you. Call us again!!!

The Larsens said...

Ok, I'm a total blog stalker. I was checking out your blog through Joe and Ruths, hope you don't mind! Your pictures from Sedona are awesome. I've been there a couple times with my family and loved it. I want to take Mark there sometime. We have a blog too, but it's private. If you want to check it out, send me an email at hillaryrock@hotmail.com.