For six years running now we have had an annual murder mystery party with a group of three other couples (we've had a difficult time hanging onto a fourth couple though). I look forward to these every year, we are all getting pretty good at them at this point. Here is the picture from this years "Archaeological Dig" mystery on Saturday night:
I can't believe this is my second picture of me pregnant I have posted. These two pictures have probably doubled the pictures of me pregnant that even exist.
Unfortunately I don't have pictures from every year, but here are a few from years past:
Ahh, the 80's ski lodge. A close second to the red neck mystery from the year before. I really need to track down a picture from that. The birth of Tim's mullet wig.
2 comments:
I've always wanted to do one of those. Looks like fun. I'm feeling your picture phobia. I have to find a picture of me for a family calendar, and I have religiously avoided cameras for the past year.
So Fun! Thanks for helping us keep up the tradition.
Post a Comment