For some reason it feels like Halloween was a whole week-long event. I am still completely exhausted from last week. The kids really had a fun time though, and I really enjoy watching them get so excited. In my opinion Eric and Rachel are the perfect Halloween age. Jenna however didn't need much encouragement to catch on. At first she didn't want to put her costume on, but once she did she LOVED it. It also only took about one house for her to figure out the whole trick-or-treating thing. People just give you candy?! What more could a two-year-old want? Speaking of two-year-olds, we also celebrated Jenna's birthday this week. She didn't quite get that it was her special day though and was a little scared of Eric and Rachel who were so excited and trying to get her excited too. Here are a few picture from last week:
Now I know that this is a really scary picture. I can't decide who is scarier, Tim or me. Tim owns the ugliest mullet wig ever made that completely goes with this ugliest shirt ever made that he is wearing. I on the other hand had the best maternity costume ever made. You'll notice my little skeleton baby. My friend Becky lent me this shirt and it was a big hit at our Halloween parties. The kids especially LOVED this shirt. My friend Erica did my makeup, isn't she good! I have definitely never looked this scary on Halloween. The problem with our costumes was that we had several new people we met at the parties who now really have no idea what we look like in real life. They probably think we are crazy. Maybe they are right.....
7 comments:
It looks like you guys had fun! I wish I had had that costume the past two Halloweens since I've been pregnant the last two Halloweens!!!
You look awesome! so glad you could use the shirt!
Wow, your make-up was awesome! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween, your kids are adorable!
That shirt is awesome. I love that you dress up every year. Your kids look great too. And really who doesnt love a good mullet :)
I love your costume! Looks like you all had a lot of fun.
You are so awesome. I love the shirt.
Love, love, love the 50's costume! So cute!! You all look great! I miss those warm Halloween nights!
Post a Comment