Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Beds

Tim has been working (on and off) for about a year on beds for Rachel and Jenna's room. He finished them over the Christmas break. I couldn't be more thrilled with them! (I suppose it didn't hurt that I also got to pick the design). They each have a trundle bed underneath which means on lucky rare occasions all four of my kids will be able to have a sleepover in the same room. It is nice to have the girls room all finished now. And sorry but no, he doesn't hire out :).


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow Tim, those turned out better than I could have ever imagined! Very nice work. I'm very sorry to hear that he doesn't hire out.

The Larsens said...

I'm most impressed, good job Tim!

iamwonderwoman said...

What a beautiful room for your girls. Tell Tim he's the man!

Erin said...

Looks good Tim!!!

Janice said...

I always thought I saved my family a lot of money by sewing. But I imagine this works even better than that! Good job, Tim

montanawildflower said...

super, super cute!! love it and I love the color you painted. that had to be a big job. nice work!

Becky said...

They are beautiful!

Shannon said...

WOW! they are gorgeous!!!

The Holliston Reams said...

I remember the plans for the crib he was making for Eric many moons ago when you were back east. They came out so well. Nice work on the design...you make a good team :)

Laurel said...

How nice to have a husband with such a great talent. He did a great job on them.