On the 23rd of December we drove up to Gilbert to stay the night with my friend Julie and her family. We got a babysitter for Jenna and Julie's little boy and then took the older kids to see the play "A Christmas Carol" at the Hale Theater. It really was a lot of fun and if you live in Arizona I highly recommend seeing this play up there sometime.
The next day we drove up to Flagstaff where we met my parents and went to ride the Polar Express train that night. We had such a fun time. The kids were so excited to see snow, however, about 15 minutes was all they could last playing in it.
Here are a few pictures of the train ride:
When you arrive at the North Pole, Santa and Mrs. Claus are outside waving to you on the train. Santa then hops aboard the train to give everyone a bell. I can't resist posting this video of Jenna when she got her bell.
2 comments:
Rebecca- I could just eat your girls up! they are soooo darling! I'm sure the third girl will be just as sweet and cute!
Too cute. I bet it was nice to go with just your family this year. I was a little sad last year because my kids wanted to sit with other people and I didnt even get to sit with seth. It was such a big group and the train filled so fast. Glad it was fun!
Post a Comment