Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snow in January?

On Saturday we had a friend who had just come down from the mountains near us and brought us a pile of snow from the back of his truck, which he dropped on our driveway. The kids thought this was so much fun. Rachel's friend was over at our house at the time and the both of them were running through the snow in the their flip flops (of course). The funny part is that when they first saw the snow Rachel's friend says "Snow in January, it NEVER snows in January." Yes, living in Arizona will give you a distorted view of snow I suppose! The kids had fun having a snowball fight for about five minutes until they decided this was too cold for them and went to play in the sandbox.

2 comments:

The Larsens said...

I wish it would snow here, and I mean down here not up in the mountains. Looks like they had fun in the snow! Hope you are feeling well. Good luck this week. Let me know if I can help you out with anything.

BernsteinBunch said...

I love how excited kids get about snow when they aren't around it alot. We went up to the snow a few months ago and found that there were only two very small patches of hard snow left and the great thing was the kids were still excited! I want to see some pictures of your cute prego belly.
Oh, and those trundle beds are AMAZING!!