I apologize for taking so long to post pictures of the new baby on the blog. I uploaded some on facebook, but for some reason am slow with the blog. Elizabeth Laura White was born on February 12th at 4:29pm. She weighed 7lbs 9oz and 19 inches long. She is absolutely perfect, and we are having so much fun with her! She feels so precious and new and innocent. I just want to spend all my time soaking her in. People keep asking me how the other kids are adjusting. So far it doesn't seem to have affected them much because the baby sleeps most of the time, but I suppose as she starts to wake up more we will all have to adjust more. Jenna is glad to have her Mom back, and I am enjoying holding little Jenna again. I feel like I can take care of everyone so much better than when I was pregnant and dealing with prepartum depression. At any rate, we are really doing well and I LOVE having my four children together. This week the kids have two days off of school and I just want to spend time with all of us together. So life is good here at the White house. Thank you to so many of you who have sent words of congratulations. We will try to keep the pictures coming!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Straight from Heaven
I apologize for taking so long to post pictures of the new baby on the blog. I uploaded some on facebook, but for some reason am slow with the blog. Elizabeth Laura White was born on February 12th at 4:29pm. She weighed 7lbs 9oz and 19 inches long. She is absolutely perfect, and we are having so much fun with her! She feels so precious and new and innocent. I just want to spend all my time soaking her in. People keep asking me how the other kids are adjusting. So far it doesn't seem to have affected them much because the baby sleeps most of the time, but I suppose as she starts to wake up more we will all have to adjust more. Jenna is glad to have her Mom back, and I am enjoying holding little Jenna again. I feel like I can take care of everyone so much better than when I was pregnant and dealing with prepartum depression. At any rate, we are really doing well and I LOVE having my four children together. This week the kids have two days off of school and I just want to spend time with all of us together. So life is good here at the White house. Thank you to so many of you who have sent words of congratulations. We will try to keep the pictures coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So glad you are doing well, I have been antsy about this post....glad you finally stole away for a minute to post. Good Luck!
So glad you are doing better!!! They are just wonderful when they are brand new. And, most of the time after that they are wonderful too. I love her name!
She is beautiful!
She is SO precious and cute! Congratulations!
She is precious! I love her hair. You are so lucky to have her and your other kids. Take care and hope things keep going well for you and your family.
She's beautiful! Glad she's finally here and you're feeling better. Can't wait to catch up with you.
So cute!!!
Post a Comment