Lizzy had her baby blessing on March 28th. She was such a good little baby and slept through not only the blessing, but the rest of church, which was good because that meant she didn't spit up on her blessing dress. Among other things, Tim blessed her with a knowledge that Heavenly Father loves her and a serenity in her life as she faces challenges. She was also blessed that she would have a long life. We are so grateful for her little spirit in our home, she just feels so precious.
7 comments:
She is so adorable. Well, they all are. I really will have to plan a time to get out there.
so cute....all of them!
Rebecca, she looks so pretty, that little dress is gorgeous! I cannot believe I was out of town when you blessed her. I'm sure it was a special day!
What a wonderful blessing. You look great! You have an amazing family :)
the kids are so sweet and cute rebecca! congratulations.
seriously cute. eric has his big brother job cut out for him. hope ha can handle all his friends that want to date his sisters!
You have such a beautiful family and I'm sure it was a beautiful blessing and a wonderful day for your family.
Post a Comment