Friday, October 8, 2010

7th Annual Murder Mystery

It was a dark and stormy night this year as we held our annual murder mystery party. It was our turn to host, and our dining room was transformed into a 50s diner for the event (yes, the kids thought it was way cool). It was Roley High's 5 year high school reunion. Tim and I attended as Pris and Cal (that is Cal Q. Later) the class nerds (I know, not too much of a stretch for us). It was a super fun night and I am so grateful for a fun group of friends who have kept up the tradition. Great costumes this year!

3 comments:

Becky said...

so much fun! what a great tradition! We did 8 years of murder mystery parties with some of matt's highschool friends, it was fun!

Audrey said...

Thanks for a fun filled night as always. We had a blast and I'm excited to see how long we can keep up this tradition.

montanawildflower said...

love your costumes! looks like a really fun night