Sunday, October 31, 2010

BOO!

Aren't they SO PRECIOUS!!
Tim and I were invited to a Halloween party which was super fun. We were super tired however because we had just flown back from our trip to Hawaii (pictures to come in next post) and gotten in at 3am and up in the morning at 6:30 with no nap. STILL a fun party though! As you can tell I am not big on matching family theme costumes.
I realized when I was getting her dressed that the red ruby slippers were at my sister's house, so we had to make due with red sock. However, she still thought there was no place like home after we kept her out too late at the church Halloween party. NO REALLY, she said (or rather cried), NO PLACE LIKE HOME in my crib.
Cookie monster here set a new record at our house for cutest costume ever....only in my opinion apparently. She decided an hour before we left that what she really wanted to do was to wear Rachel's costume which she had commandeered. In the end I had to MAKE her be cookie monster because frankly I spent too much effort putting this costume together and she just looked so darling anyway. "NO COOKIE MONSTER" is what she said (in a really mad voice). I remember going through a similar ordeal with Rach when she was this age except that it was a poodle skirt then. I should be all ready for another repeat when Lizzy is this age. Apparently it is taking me four kids to catch on here.
Yes, we do love zebras around here.

Eric came up with this pose right before I took the picture. Apparently he's got the pirate stance down!
Hope it has been a happy Halloween weekend for everyone!

1 comment:

Susy said...

What darling little spooks. You and Tim look awesome as well!!! Loved them all!