Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The First of Many

So little Rachel had her first dance recital the other week. It was massive chaos being as though they decided to hold it at the Foothills Mall for some crazy reason. Rachel had so much fun, and is clearly a lover of the stage. I am sure this will be the first of many dance recitals we attend, although hopefully not any more at the mall.

Rachel and her best friend Nicole

(In case it is hard to tell, they are little elves).

3 comments:

Laurel said...

that is so cute. how fun to dance at the mall. crazy for the parents but what a fun thing to do. i know that you tagged me but i dont know how to do them. i will try to figure it out. things have been crazy trying to pack the house so give me a little slack:) hope you and your family have happy holidays!

rufannmama said...

so cute! hee hee. santas elves at the mall. lucky you. emi saw the photo and was jealous.

The Cannons said...

Rebecca, my heart really went out to you at the Polar Express thinking of all you had been through. I'm so glad you guys made it and I'm glad you had a good time. What a whirlwind for your family. Rachel is so stinkin' cute in that little elf outfit- I love it!