It has been a difficult time for us these past few weeks. There have been and will continue to be a lot of emotions to sort through. Life has been so busy since we have returned from Maryland for Jay's funeral that we haven't had time to stop and process some of our feelings. Thank you again for all the support so many of you have expressed.
Yesterday I spent most of the day running around catching up on errands. The sun was shinning with absolute perfect weather, and I felt so nice and warm. I was reminded that often in life we go through difficult and dark times but that the sun will come out again and things will look up.
Today I got to volunteer in Eric's classroom which is something I always enjoy, and I felt such gratitude to be there and to have him as a son. Today also little Jenna scaled the stairs all by herself for the first time and was so proud of her little self! Today I will catch up on things that I have fallen behind on.
I suppose we go through experiences like this and are never quite the same person afterwords.
5 comments:
Glad you're doing better these days. I'm going home tomorrow and am sort of dreading it. It will be hard to leave mom.
Rebecca, we enjoyed seeing you guys this past week, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Fred had a great time chatting it up with Tim.
i am so sorry that things are rough right now but you are right the sun will shine and you will be a better person for the trails you face. it was so fun to see you at the polar express. it was so crazy and i am sad that i coulnt really talk to anyone. you look so good and have such a sweet family. take care and have a great christmas!
funny how just living life can change how you see things. thank goodness there are more sunny days than cloudy here in tucson.
ruth ann
I liked this post. It was really inspiring to me. Thank you!
Love,
julie
Post a Comment