It has been a very sad time for our family. Tim's father passed away on Saturday evening from cancer. Thank you to everyone who has offered help and prayers.We are so grateful for the knowledge we have of the plan of salvation - we will see Dad again one day and know that we are an eternal family.
6 comments:
We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you guys!
I had no idea that he was battling! I'm so sorry! I'll be thinking of you!
I'm so sorry to hear about Tim's dad. We will pray for your fammily. I'll give you a call tomorrow.
Rebecca & Tim, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. How wonderful the plan of salvation is! I'll call you soon.
Our sincere condolences for your loss.
Just heard about your Dad Tim...our condolences and thoughts from the Seidel family.
Post a Comment