Rebecca- I'm so excited that you are blogging! I've checked on Amanda's blog several times to see if you had one. This makes it easier for me to peek into your life and see you and your kids! Hope all is going well! Becky
Rebecca fun pictures of the family. So lucky to have all those generations to take pictures together. Makes me miss my G-ma. Love the book recommendations. I need some. I am shocked though that you don't have the Twlight series one there. It is super fun if you haven't gotten the bug for it yet I recommend it. Your friend. Jen Utley
4 comments:
yipee for blogs! so happy to be invited. i'll send you an invite to ours. yes, i don't mind you revealing us as friends.
Rebecca- I'm so excited that you are blogging! I've checked on Amanda's blog several times to see if you had one. This makes it easier for me to peek into your life and see you and your kids! Hope all is going well! Becky
I love family pictures! It is sometimes hard to get and keep everyone dressed and ready for pictures but so worth it!
The pictures are all so cute!! Cute family!! :)
Rebecca fun pictures of the family. So lucky to have all those generations to take pictures together. Makes me miss my G-ma. Love the book recommendations. I need some. I am shocked though that you don't have the Twlight series one there. It is super fun if you haven't gotten the bug for it yet I recommend it. Your friend. Jen Utley
Post a Comment