"We are the girls and we like pink" - that is the official girls motto at our house, we have been saying it for years. It is much less serious then our official family motto - "I can do hard things." Rachel has been desperately trying to get Jenna to say it, or part of it at least. I am so proud of Rachel, she has been such a good big sister ever since Jenna was born. She hasn't shown one bit of jealously or done anything remotely mean to Jenna. I appreciate that so much!
Rachel has recently started a dancing class which she absolutely loves. It is killing Eric that he doesn't get to see her class practicing.
Today I went up into Rachel's room, and she had all of her bow clips either in her hair or in her stuffed French Poodle's (Fifi) hair.

In the last few days Jenna has figured out how to get herself up to a standing position, she however, has not figured out how to get down from standing. She keeps falling over and then gets mad at me, because clearly, it is my fault.

6 comments:
I love it! I think my motto is I am THE girl and I like pink (I am clearly drawn to pink clothes and pink things for myself more now that I know I won't be buying any for anyone else in this house!) Love seeing pics of your kids! Hope you are doing well! Becky
Graham started pulling up to a stand a few weeks ago. He figured then that he should be able to stand and walk without holding onto things. The result is that he falls all day long. He and I have both gotten so used to it that it is just part of life. Other people though see him fall and get concerned, or think I'm a bad parent for not being worried about him. If he doesn't mind, then I don't mind. It's such a fun time when they are learning so quickly!
girl power! rachel is so cut in her leotard.
I'd forgotten about Fifi! So cute! I can't believe how fast they are growing up. I love that Rachel is trying to get Jenna to talk.
Rebecca,
I'm so glad I get to keep up on your family! Thanks for sending me the link to your blog. I've enjoyed catching up a bit on your life!
Wow!! Rachel has grown up too fast!! And little Jenna! Can't wait to meet her!! :)
Post a Comment