Also exciting from yesterday, we received a package from Grandma White with some pajamas she had made for Rachel and Jenna. Being the girls we are, we had to try them on immediately (Rachel insisted that Jenna also try hers on). Thank you for the pajamas Grandma White!
Notice the broken red plastic necklace in this picture. The kids use this to get Jenna to follow them to where they want her to go, like a cat with a piece of yarn. She crawls as fast as she can to try and get it while they keep moving it. Ahhhh, life as the third child (can you relate Amanda?).
So off to today's activities which include such fun things as vacuuming the dust off the fans, yard work, and a trip to Home Depot WITH all of the children!
3 comments:
Way to go Eric! You know, Nate used to pull a string around and Lizzie would follow him. I wonder if Graham will do that, because Nate would think it was the most fun ever.
We are going to the reunion. Curiosity got the best of me, and I knew I would regret it if I didn't go.
Since when did your kids get so big? I love that Eric is in karate and I love the story of the red necklace. Seriously makes me laugh. Jenna is such a cutie. I love the last picture of her. Miss you guys.
your kids are so cute. i love how you tied that ribbon in rachels hair. very cute. congrats to eric what a handsome boy he is.
Post a Comment